DGV Nav

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Minor Obsession: Burberry Spring 2014

Okay, okay, I know fall hasn't even officially begun yet, but can we take a minute to just gaze at Burberry's spring line?  Mint, lilac, beige, navy, polka dots, pencil skirts... Hello, gorgeous!
Burberry Prorsum Lace Trench
The lace detail on this trench is such a fun twist on a classic cut.

Burberry Prorsum Merino Wool Shell Coat
How gorgeous is this?! The blush coat reminds me of this post over on Navy & Orange.

Portrait Neckline Trench Coat
I may or may not have involuntarily made the "Mmmmmm" noise when I first saw this.  Mmmmm as in yummmmmm, I love this coat and think it is gorgeous perfection in trench coat form.

Dipped Collar Dress Coat
Okay, again with the yum.  The cut and color is gorgeous!
Hey, they might be from their spring 2014 line, but I feel totally justified in lusting after them now because they are coats, after all!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The lilac lace and the pink trench coats are beautiful! :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, that lilac lace trench is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burberry slays me again- if you would've told me I'd fall in love with a lilac lace trench, I'd have laughed in your face. And yet... Here I am, in love.

    Great post! You picked my fav pieces. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need that blush coat. like right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...